WP Dark Mode is a free WordPress plugin with which you can implement a light/dark mode on your website.
WP Dark Mode works automatically without going into complicated settings. Simply activate the plugin and your users will experience a dark mode version of your website according to their preferred operating system preference. WP Dark Mode is compatible with all major operating systems, including iOS, Android, macOS or Windows 10.
WP DARK MODE FEATURES
- Floating switch button: you can display a dark mode floating switch button in the footer of the website.
- Default mode: make dark mode as the default mode of the website. Users will see the dark mode first.
- Dark mode Elementor widget – You can place Dark mode toggle button on any page/publication using Elementor widget.
- Gutenberg widget in dark mode: you can place the switch button on any page/publication using the Gutenberg block.
- Auto Match OS theme: automatically shows dark mode if the preferred OS theme is dark.
- Available in the backend: you can enable dark mode in the backend administration page.
- Preset color scheme: 2 unique preset color schemes available to quickly change the dark mode color.
- Dark mode switch: dark mode toggle button to toggle dark/light mode.
- Remember dark mode: dark mode remains saved once you activate dark mode.
- Compatible themes: the plugin is compatible with most WordPress themes.
- Compatible with Revolution Slider: this plugin is compatible with Revolution Slider.
- Low image brightness: reduces the brightness and contrast of images in dark mode.
- Keyboard accessibility: switch dark mode by keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + Alt + D).
WP DARK MODE PRO FEATURES
- All free features.
- Time based dark mode: your website will turn to dark mode according to user’s local time.
- Multiple dark mode toggle style: you can display multiple dark mode toggle button styles for users to enable and disable dark mode.
- Compatible shortcode : you can use [wp_dark_mode_switch] to display dark mode switch button on any page/post.
- Above post/page content : you can show dark mode switch button before any page/post.
- Dark mode change widget : you can place dark mode change button using WP dark mode widget.
- Preset color scheme preset : 5 unique preset color schemes available to quickly change dark mode color.
- Custom switch text : you can change the light/dark switch text.
- Exclude elements : you can exclude specific elements that are affected by dark mode using CSS selectors.
- Include elements : only elements within the selectors applied by the dark mode.
- Exclude pages : you can exclude specific pages from dark mode.
- Exclude posts and pages : you can exclude all pages and posts of your website from dark mode, except specific ones (where you want dark mode).
- Exclude post tags and categories : you can also exclude all post tags from dark mode. Keep only the specific tags in the whitelist for dark mode.
- Exclude custom post type : you can also enable dark mode only for specific post types, excluding all.
- Exclude products and categories from WooCommerce : exclude all products and categories on your WooCommerce site from dark mode, except specific ones.
- Dark mode usage analysis : now you can know how many users use the dark mode of your website from the admin panel.
WP DARK MODE ULTIMATE FEATURES
- All PRO features.
- Custom colors : you can customize the dark mode background, text and links as you like.
- Preset color scheme : 11 unique preset color schemes available to quickly change the dark mode color.
- Dark mode based image support – You can replace light mode images with different images in dark mode.
- Custom CSS – you can use custom CSS for dark mode only.
- Custom switch icon : you can customize the dark mode switch icon in light/dark mode.
- Dark mode switch in menu : you can display dark mode switch as a menu item in any menu of your website.
- Usage analysis reports by email : get daily or weekly email reports on dark mode usage analysis of your website.
Leave a Reply