If you want to appear on the first page of Google, you have to be fast. It’s official. It has always been said that Google rewards the speed of the pages in its ranking.
A new variable has been included in its algorithms: site speed. That is, the speed with which it responds to web requests.
The tools they recommend to control the speed of the web are more than known by the professionals of the sector, although it is always good to know that Google recommends them. They are the following:
- Page Speed: The plugin for Firebug that analyzes performance and gives suggestions for improvement.
- WebPagetest: Free and very elaborate report with load waterfall and a list of suggestions.
- Ping Tools: Its a web where you can find out your site speed. Allows you to analyze the performance of your website.
- GTmetrix: Its other website similar to Ping Tools.
- Site Performance: One of Google’s webmaster tools, showing how real users experience web speed.
Despite the value of speed, this variable will never be more important than “RELEVANCE”.
In addition, we give you more information on how to use wordpress and have more knowledge when creating a website.