If you want to know the best way to get your website approved by Google Adsense, then keep watching the video because I will give you 7 tips to follow.
But first, quickly, what is Google adsense?
Google Adsense is the tool that Google makes available to content creators of blogs and websites so that they can earn money by placing ads on posts or websites.
If someone clicks on the Google ad, then Google will pay us a few cents, dollars, etc, the price depends on many things. But basically that’s what it is, we add ads and if someone clicks on that ad, we would earn money. And to open an account in this program of Google Adsense ads, we would simply have to go to the web https://www.google.com/adsense/start/ and register with our Gmail account.
What does Google Adsense want you to have on your website to be accepted?
1. Have content that complies with Google’s rules. No drugs, no sex, no sale of weapons, no casinos, no violent content pages, etc.
2. Put the ad code that Google gives us in our WordPress editor, Blogspot, or the content editor we have.
3. Have good quality written content that contributes something to the visitor. Avoid thin content. The post must have at least 500 or 600 words, not copied from other websites.
4. Have several pages or posts written. At least 10 or 15 posts already published.
5. Have a good structure created on the web, such as a menu in the home, categories, home button, etc, that is, good navigability through the web.
7. Have a visually beautiful and well-kept website. Have a good logo, quality photos, a home page especially well cared for and with text, at least 800 words.
How does Google Adsense approval work?
If you have had a Google Adsense account for some time, the approval process is faster than if you have just opened a Google Adsense account.
Firstly, it is a bot that checks that the website complies with some basic requirements of Google’s rules. And it will also check if we have put the ad code that Google Adsense gives us so that the ads appear on your website. This is important because without the code they will not approve the acceptance of Adsense on the website as they have not been able to find the ad code.
If everything is OK, they will approve your site automatically. I usually get approved within hours or at most a couple of days.
I think this bot should give your website a rating, and depending on the score, they have a manual reviewer check your website. And this step is more rigorous because they look at the steps we saw before, like navigability of the website with menus, logo, quality content, etc. They will send you an email with the reasons why they have not accepted your website and how to correct those mistakes. And they give you a week to re-register it in Google Adsense.
I can give you some advice:
Make a nice web design and content, something more than fifteen posts written. And wait until it has some traffic and is indexed in the Google search engine. It is logical because without traffic you will not have visitors or people to see the Google ads. That’s why I advise you to wait a few months for your website to get visibility and visits.
And also, if you plan to create a website for Amazon Affiliates, for example, do not put the affiliate links or call to action buttons before submitting it to google adsense review, but do it once the website is already approved. We have to pretend that our website is going to bring something interesting to the people who visit the website and in this way we will have more chances that the website will be accepted in Google Adsense.
What they really want is that the website has a minimum of visual quality, navigability and quality written content. I hope this information helps you and let me know in the comments if you have had any problems before being accepted in Google Adsense.